Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” – Chinese Proverb
PINE Adult classes embody this philosophy to the utmost. All classes focus on skills that improve one’s ability to do more for themselves, for each other, and need less in general. To us, sustainability and resilience means having the ability to make what we need, and create a healthier environment and local ecosystem through our work.
Classes use all natural materials and incorporate the full process from harvesting to processing and creating the final product whenever possible. Adult Classes are for those 18 years and older. We host a range of talented instructors to run classes ranging from ten week evening classes and week long overnight programs to 3 hour workshops and everything in between.
- Advanced Nature Connection Tools
- Art of Mentoring Adult Program
- Herbal Medicine Making Weekend
- March Break Nature Retreat
- Owls Workshop (AoM)
- Peacemaking with Mark Morey
- Re-connecting lifestages
- Tracking and Nature Club
- Turning Inspiration Into Action
- Urban & Emergency Survival
- Urban Edible and Medicinal Plants
- Wild Deer (Advanced)
- Wild Deer Apprenticeship